Most people have New Years resolutions. MINI owners have New Years mod lists. And being MINI owners here at MotoringFile, we’d like to start the year off by hearing what everyone has in store for their cars. To get things started, here’s a quick list of some of the projects I’m considering for 2006:
- JCW Intake (For those who want a cold air intake without wanting the neighbors to know they have an intake.)
- H&R 19mm Rear Sway Bar (The way it should have come from the factory.)
- A Supersprint Exhaust (okay technically this was done and 2005 and yes the review is coming)
- JCW Injectors? (still undecided)
- Something in the braking dept… still undecided.
So let’s hear your New Years mod lists. What do you have planned for 2006 when it comes your MINI?