Now that we’ve made it official that we’ll be at MINI United, we wanted to let all of our readers and listeners know how to join us. The first step is registering via the MINIUSA’s Owner’s Lounge and at MINIunited.com. By registering for the USA program in addition to MINI United, you will be invited to these bonus events at no additional fee:
- A specially discounted hotel rate of 185 Euros at the designated MINI Program hotel
- Welcome package
- Commemorative gifts and lots of goodies
- Friday night Welcome Reception (including dinner for you and a guest)
- Daily shuttle service from the Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre to MINI United at Zandvoort (a must since you’ll have to leave your wheels behind!)
- Access to a MINI for use on track at Zandvoort
- Sunday night Gala dinner party (dinner for you and a guest) in Amsterdam with special guest Rauno Aaltonen
However it’s important to remember that you can only gain access to the exclusive MINI USA events by reserving your hotel room at the Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre through a link to a registration web site found on MINI Owners Lounge. Rooms and program space are limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Register early to ensure your participation in the MINI USA program. A two-night minimum reservation is required and cancellations will not be accepted after May 15. Registration closes on May 15.
To recap, those from the US going need to register both at the MINI USA’s owners lounge and MINIunited.com to get all the registration benefits.
Think about it this way. With gas prices rising in the US, there’s no telling how much you’d spend driving somewhere this summer. Why not take that money and spend it on airfare to Amsterdam? With deals being offered all the time for places like London and Amsterdam, it may be cheaper than you think. British Airways for instance, is offering a great sale through tomorrow on the entire summer. You can check it out here.[ MINI USA Owners Lounge ] [ MINIunited.com ]