MINI UK are releasing three new limited edition models based on the One, Cooper and Cooper D. The models will be in production from Week 16 (week starting 27 April 2009) to Week 40 (week starting 28 September 2009). The official model names are:
– MINI One GRAPHITE
– MINI Cooper GRAPHITE
– MINI Cooper D GRAPHITE
In addition to the standard UK specification of the respective MINI One, MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper D Hatch, these Special Editions feature the following enhancements:
– Dark Silver metallic paint, previously only available for Cooper S models
– Special Edition “GRAPHITE” badging on B-Pillar
– Bonnet Stripes (Black for MINI One GRAPHITE and Black or White for MINI Cooper/Cooper D GRAPHITE)
– 15″ Rotator Spoke alloy wheels for MINI One GRAPHITE
– 16″ Bridge Spoke alloy wheels with Run-flat tyres for MINI Cooper/Cooper D GRAPHITE
– White indicators
– Piano Black interior trim
Customers receive around a 25% discount on the additional GRAPHITE specification over the standard specification of the MINI One, Cooper or Cooper D.
Customers will have the ability to choose from the full range of optional equipment with the exception of the paint colour and Special Edition badging which are fixed and cannot be deleted.
The MINI One GRAPHITE model is free to specify any optional alloy wheel, however the alloy wheels on the MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper D GRAPHITE models may only be upgraded to a different 16″ or 17″ wheel and cannot be downgraded to a 15″ wheel.