We’ll have a full rundown on new colors an trim in a few days but until then we’ve compiled information from several sources that give us a glimpse into the updated interior trim options on the 2011 MINIs.
- Tuscan Biege: Replaced by Arctic World
- (New) Crosscheck Toffy (R56 only)
- (New) Satellite Lounge Grey (R57 only)
- (New) Cross Check Polar Beige (R55 only)
- (New) Ice Blue Cross Check (R57 only)
- (New) Gravity Polar Beige Leather
- (New) Classic Green Lounge Leather
- (New and JCW only) Carbon Black Lounge Leather with Red Piping (Previously unique to the WC50)
The standard grey/biege headliner is replaced with a more neutral “pure grey“
- Cream White is replaces by Polar Beige
- The Standard Dark Grey is replaced by Carbon Black
- Toffy colorline (a unique color on the Mayfair) is now available on all R56â€™s
New Dash surfaces
- Silver Checker is replaced by Silver Black Checker
- Brushed Alloy is replaced by Striped Allow
- JCW adds dark gauge faces
- JCW adds red stitching to shift and e-brake boot
- Chili Red dash trim now unique to JCW.
- All originally silver plastic interior surfaces now made matte black
Our friends at Bigblogg helped us compile some of this report.