On Monday at SXSWi, MOG and MINI will debut the beta version of a new app for MINI Connected. The app will bring the MOG on-demand streaming music service into the dash of your MINI. A $9.99 per month MOG Primo subscription plan provides subscribers with access to MOG for unlimited, on-demand listening access. Subscribers can listen online at MOG.com, through compatible CE devices from major manufacturers such as Roku and soon Samsung, Vizio, LG and Sonos, and through the MOG app on iPhone and Android phones.
- On-demand streaming: Unlimited, ad-free listening to any artist, album, or song at any time from virtually anywhere.
- Seamless integration: Easy to browse and search, play, re-play, or skip to your favorite songs using the existing MINI joystick and steering wheel controls.
- Storage: MOG will allow users to store their MOG music on their phone, enabling access to their favorite titles even when a data connection is not available.
- MOG radio: Only MOG offers patent-pending “MOG Mobius” music discovery engine, which enables users to switch between true “artist only” radio or a full mix of similar artists.
- High quality audio: MOG downloads music at 320kbps