MINI Debuts New Fashion to “Beat The Street”
Beyond great cars, MINI is well known for great style items. Sometimes it’s accessories like luggage or boot items, and sometimes it’s clothing and accent pieces. This time it’s a new set of fashion items that MINI is calling the “Beat the Street” collection. Full details after the break.
[Official Release] For ten years, MINI has been wowing the public not just with its legendary cars, but with its authentic fashion, accessories and luggage collections as well. The brand delivers its own interpretation of the latest trends while simultaneously celebrating its passion for British fashion. Now, for the first time, the new range has taken the bold leap onto the catwalk with a special show at the Pavillon 21 MINI Opera Space in Munich. MINI creates fashion for all those whose heart beats to the rhythm of the street. This anything but run-of-the-mill collection bristles with hallmark British details like the Union Jack, badges etc., and offers unconventional outfits that lend themselves to casual, business or clubbing wear.
Fashion classics from Great Britain.
There are only a few types of clothing that remain timeless and ever trendy, and the trench coat is right up there among the front-runners. The casual Trench Coat by MINI, available for men and women, is intriguing with its fine detailing. The lining of the coat and its outer pockets feature an abstract Union Jack pattern, while a key pocket and a zipped pocket on the inside left of the trench coat offer practical storage possibilities. The cuffs, meanwhile, sport a discreetly embroidered MINI logo.
Multitalents in denim look.
The Men’s Denim Business Shirt and Ladies’ Denim Business Blouse are stylish companions that love to be combined. Dark blue and with discreet MINI lettering on the chest, they lend themselves to both a sporty-elegant and a more casual look. After work, simply roll up the sleeves up and let the Union Jack lining draw approving glances down at the club. For the ladies, MINI also has a feminine Denim Dress with ruffles lined up in the wardrobe. Other fine details include an authentic Union Jack badge on the left chest and a “Beat the Street” print on the inside collar. This item can be worn as a dress or as a tunic in combination with leggings.
College outfits with retro flair.
The new his and hers Hoodie Sweat Jackets are right in with the trendy campus look. These comfortable hooded jackets are guaranteed to up the feel-good factor and come with an eye-catching print on the back and a zip at the front. Made of top-grade cotton and with cuffs on the sleeves and the bottom hem, they are certain to keep its wearers fleecy-warm. Colours are in the traditional mould – red for the ladies, blue for the men. To match the Hoodie Sweat Jackets, MINI has two casual Street Longsleeves on offer. The white men’s item is striking with its blue “Beat the Street” print, making for a cool vintage look. The grey ladies’ long-sleeved shirt has a feminine V-neck and a shiny silver motif on the front.
Fashionable combination accessories
Scarves are indispensable trend accessories and bestow any outfit with an individual touch. The light Union Jack Scarf from MINI appeals with its fashionable rendition of the British Union Jack, and is open to a wide range of combinations. This artistic design in red, blue and white makes this unisex scarf a colourful eye-catcher. When it came to the Beat the Street Belt, MINI took inspiration from its automotive competence. This belt has a surprise element in the shape of a silver fastening designed like seatbelt buckle. Other details include the lettering “Beat the Street” embossed on the buckle and the MINI logo on the belt itself.
Written By: Nathaniel Salzman
Sort by MINI model
- MINI JCW Accessories – Real-Life Photos
- MotoringFile at AMVIV 2015
- Opinion: Test-Driving Is Broken
- MF Garage: How Important Are The Right Wheels? This Important.
- Harry Hunt Joins MINI Motorsports for Dakar 2016
- International Mini Meet to Take Place in Lithuania This Weekend
- MF Garage: Summer Tires for Our 2015 Cooper S
- Exclusive: MINI USA’s 2016 Product Updates Include Some Major Surprises
- The MINI JCW In Detail
- Chris Bangle on The Future of Car Design
MotoringFile on Instagram
- Power eDrive vs. Tesla: The Future Of BMW And Its M Division
- Rumor: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Scheduled for 2018 Release
- BMW celebrates 40 years of BMW Art Cars Throughout 2015
- Opinion: Test-Driving Is Broken
- What Did SCOTT26 Talk About This Week?
- Last Laps Around the ‘Ring for the M2
- World Premiere: BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage
- BMW Unveils the Special Edition BMW 435i ZHP Coupe
- BMW Announces New ConnectedDrive Portal and ConnectedDrive Store
- The 2016 BMW M4 GTS is Coming to the US!
- Change.org Petition Aims to Ban All Motorcycles In Hawaii
- Genuine Debuts New Buddy Color: Titanium Gloss
- Review: Vespa GTS 300 ABS by Just Gotta Scoot
- Ask SF: What’s a Good Small Motorcycle for a Scooterist?
- Custom: The Hunter’s Honda Ruckus
- Review: 2015 Vespa GTS 300 Super ABS
- The EcoReco: We Want Your Questions
- Video: Four Friends, Three Vintage Vespas, One Epic Adventure
- Vespa Updates the GTV, Adds ABS and ASR
- Recommended Scooters from Just Gotta Scoot
MINI Model Cheat Sheet
R50: One & MC Hatch
R52: All 1st Gen MINI Convt.
R53: MCS Hatch
2nd Gen MINI
R60: MINI Crossover
R61: MINI Crossover Coupe
3rd Gen MINI
F55: Five Door Hatch
F60: MINI Crossover
Advertise with MotoringFile
MotoringFile Buyers GuidesR50 ('02-'06 MC) Buyers Guide
R53 ('02-'06 MCS) Buyers Guide
'12 JCW Coupe
'11 Fiat 500 Sport
'11 Tesla Roaster 2.5 '11 Countryman Comparo
'11 Cooper S Hatch
'11 Countryman MCS (FWD)
'11 Countryman MC (auto)
'10 Mayfair MCS (auto)
'11 Countryman MCS (ALL4)
'10 MINI E
'10 Tesla Roadster Sport
'09 Cooper S Convertible
'09 JCW Hatch
'09 JCW Clubman
JCW Stage I vs JCW Stage II
'08 Clubman S (Auto)
1st Drive: '08 MINI Clubman
'08 Smart Fourtwo
Comparison: '08 BMW 135i
'06 R53 MCS vs '07 R56 MCS
'07 R56 JCW (Stage 1)
'07 MINI Cooper S Long Term
'07 BMW Z4 M Coupe
'07 MINI Cooper & Cooper S
Audio: '07 MC/MCS at the Track
'06 JCW GP Long term
Reader Review: JCW GP
'06 JCW Cooper S Long Term
Comparison: '06 Lotus Elise
Comparison: '06 Mazda MX5
Comparison: '06 UK Focus ST
Comparison: '06 Civic Si
Comparison: '04 TVR T350
Comparison: '06 Nissan 350z
Comparison: '06 VW GTI w/DSG
Podcast: Cooper S Auto
Podcast: BMW 325i
Podcast: JCW MC Soundkit
'04 JCW MINI Cooper Tuning Kit
'05 MCS: One Month Review
'05 MCS Auto
'05 JCW S 1st Drive
'05 MINI Cooper
'05 MCS Conv. Long Term
'05 MINI Cooper S
'05 MCS Cabrio 1st Drive
'04 JCW MCS First Drive
'04 MC w/JCW Tuning Kit
BMW M3 SMG Vs. MCS
'04 MINI Cooper CVT
'02 MCS 3 year Review
Autocrossing the MINI Range