MINI by Puma Travel Accessories
MINI by PUMA stands for cleverly designed luggage solutions and casual shoe styles perfect for the everyday life in the city. The collection masterfully combines urban lifestyle with sports fashion. The appeal lies in the mix of a clear design language and intelligent functionality. The whole range of products draws inspiration from the UK – home of the automotive brand.
As of now a range of items, including six bags, one wallet and three sneaker styles will be sold through the MINI Online Shop and selected MINI dealerships.
Innovative bags and luggage for leisure and business.
People who are often on the move need their bags to be reliable and stylish. The black leather effect bags in the MINI by PUMA collection are sporty, elegant and suitable for both men and women. Contrasting zips and detachable luggage tags in bright lime make the bags particularly eye-catching and give them an extra fashionable edge. Subtle appliqué logos and shoulder straps inspired by MINI seatbelts exude understated style. Union Jack motifs and bulldog silhouettes are small decorative details that give the bags a special British touch.
MINI by PUMA attaches great importance to functionality. Cleverly designed interior compartments make the bags ultra-practical for stowing away everyday essentials. Even the luggage tags are multi-functional with hidden zipped compartments and slots for bank cards. Most of the bags have a special zip system that allows their shape and size to be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Doctor’s Bag is a fashionable reinterpretation of an old classic. The metal reinforcement of the interior makes the bag extra sturdy. Additional features include a padded laptop sleeve and an organizer pocket.
The Weekender Bag, with strengthened base, lives up to its name: This travelling bag can be expanded using zips and snap fasteners, making it a flexible luggage solution for short trips. The bag can be comfortably carried by the shoulder strap or the handle. The versatile Workbag, also adjustable in size, is perfect for a busy working day with its cleverly designed interior compartments, which include a protective laptop slot, an integrated smartphone pouch and two separate pockets on the inside of the closing flap.
Sleek and practical, the slimline Holdall Bag is based on the style of a city shopper. The bag comes with a shoulder strap, handles and smart inner compartments with an extra laptop sleeve. The Shoulder Bag also impresses with its well-organized interior, and its size can be adjusted for extra volume. The bag is simple to open and close with its flap and two leather straps. Thanks to its classic contours, the Handbag is the perfect addition to any outfit, whether elegant or sporty. This striking compact handbag is adjustable in size and boasts intelligently designed inner compartments.
The Wallet perfectly complements the bag and luggage range, with room for six cards along with three pockets (one big, two small). The yellow exterior zip brings real flair to the wallet’s design.
Sporty yet stylish shoes.
Sneaker-making know-how meets combined design expertise in the MINI by PUMA shoe collection. Both the low-cut and the chukka sneakers are effortlessly stylish with their sleek wild leather look and slimline silhouettes. The sneakers come with either a striking chequer pattern or Union Jack lining. Appliqué logos on the heel, tongue and sole exemplify the love for detail shared by both brands. As an homage to the UK, bulldogs make an appearance on the inside of the tongue and on a metal rivet on the outside of the shoe.
The black Buckminster Chukka is an absolute must-have for women. The mid-high laced shoe comes with an understated Union Jack pattern on the upper, which can be turned down for an extra fashionable look. The feminine, light-weight English Sneaker is truly eye-catching with its chic broguing. The bright pink laces add a flash of colour to the white shoe.
For the style-conscious man, MINI by PUMA has created the minimalistic chukka sneaker Alwyn Mid. This versatile and trendy eight-hole model comes in black and dark green.
Written By: Nathaniel Salzman
Sort by MINI model
- BMW Introduces 360-degree Collision Avoidance & Fully-Automated Parking
- Woofcast #533: Thank you Japan
- MINI Undecided on Producing the Rear Wheel Drive Superleggera Roadster
- BMW Group’s DriveNow Launches in London
- EVO Reviews the F55 Cooper S (Video)
- Woofcast #532: The Alfa Romeocast
- US Customs Destroys a Gorgeous Classic Mini to Protect US Citizens
- MINI’s 3 Cylinder Wins Wards Engine of the Year Award
- MINI Extends Dakar Rally Commitment until 2017
- MINI Superleggera Patent Drawings Surface
MotoringFile on Instagram
- BMW Introduces 360-degree Collision Avoidance and Fully-Automated Parking
- Former BMW Factory Driver Hand Heading to Ford
- The Best Car Review Ever Written is About the BMW 2002
- BMW Group’s DriveNow Launches in London
- The 2 Series Coupe Gets the MINI 3 Cylinder Among Other Upgrades
- 2015 BMW 6 Series and M6 Mega Gallery
- World Premier: the Refreshed 2015 BMW 6 Series & M6
- Worldwide BMW Sales for November Hit Record High
- BMW Group Appoints New CEO
- White Remains Most Popular Car Color in 2014
- The 2StrokeBuzz 2014/2015 Cold Weather Challenge
- Honda Recalls 10,000 Grom and Forza Models For Fuel Pump Issue
- Report Predicts Bright Future for Electric Maxi-Scooters, 3-wheelers
- Video: MotoGeo Rides the Vespa 946
- Opinion: If I were Scomadi
- Ride the Brickyard at Amerivespa 2015
- Comparison: Vespa Primavera 125 vs. Peugeot Django 125
- Video: Scomadi Turns to Crowdfunding to Accelerate 300cc Model Production
- Video: Vespa Assembly Segment from How It’s Made
- Video: One Vespa Leads To Another
MINI Model Cheat Sheet
R50: One & MC Hatch
R52: All 1st Gen MINI Convt.
R53: MCS Hatch
2nd Gen MINI
R60: MINI Crossover
R61: MINI Crossover Coupe
3rd Gen MINI
F55: Five Door Hatch
F60: MINI Crossover
Advertise with MotoringFile
MotoringFile Buyers GuidesR50 ('02-'06 MC) Buyers Guide
R53 ('02-'06 MCS) Buyers Guide
'12 JCW Coupe
'11 Fiat 500 Sport
'11 Tesla Roaster 2.5 '11 Countryman Comparo
'11 Cooper S Hatch
'11 Countryman MCS (FWD)
'11 Countryman MC (auto)
'10 Mayfair MCS (auto)
'11 Countryman MCS (ALL4)
'10 MINI E
'10 Tesla Roadster Sport
'09 Cooper S Convertible
'09 JCW Hatch
'09 JCW Clubman
JCW Stage I vs JCW Stage II
'08 Clubman S (Auto)
1st Drive: '08 MINI Clubman
'08 Smart Fourtwo
Comparison: '08 BMW 135i
'06 R53 MCS vs '07 R56 MCS
'07 R56 JCW (Stage 1)
'07 MINI Cooper S Long Term
'07 BMW Z4 M Coupe
'07 MINI Cooper & Cooper S
Audio: '07 MC/MCS at the Track
'06 JCW GP Long term
Reader Review: JCW GP
'06 JCW Cooper S Long Term
Comparison: '06 Lotus Elise
Comparison: '06 Mazda MX5
Comparison: '06 UK Focus ST
Comparison: '06 Civic Si
Comparison: '04 TVR T350
Comparison: '06 Nissan 350z
Comparison: '06 VW GTI w/DSG
Podcast: Cooper S Auto
Podcast: BMW 325i
Podcast: JCW MC Soundkit
'04 JCW MINI Cooper Tuning Kit
'05 MCS: One Month Review
'05 MCS Auto
'05 JCW S 1st Drive
'05 MINI Cooper
'05 MCS Conv. Long Term
'05 MINI Cooper S
'05 MCS Cabrio 1st Drive
'04 JCW MCS First Drive
'04 MC w/JCW Tuning Kit
BMW M3 SMG Vs. MCS
'04 MINI Cooper CVT
'02 MCS 3 year Review
Autocrossing the MINI Range