Unlike the first GP MINI hasn’t gone to the same lengths in keeping non-owners from finding and buying the unique components of the car. This means that any one who owns a R5X MINI has some opportunity to customize their car with some of the relatively rare parts found on the fastest MINI ever made.
As you showed you earlier this week the rear diffuser is perhaps the easiest install with the most bang for your buck:
- 51747370213 and 51747370214 (rear brackets – 9) – about $45 each
- 51747330559 and 51747330560 (left and right air ducts – 8) about $48 each
- 51747330558 (air duct center – 7) about $110
- 07147212669 attachment, screw on the holder No.9 (6x)
- 07147212669 screw for the rear middle of the diffuser attachment to the holder of the bumper (2x)
- 51127070202 Clip (2x)
- 07131484155 Screw for fixing the air guide to the underbody paneling (2x)
- 07146951655 Clip (2x)
Not near as easy or cheap but probably the most identifiable GP accessory is the rear wing:
- 51627341933 Rear spoiler
- 51317333694 Rear window sealing
- 51717111215 PROTECTION FOIL
Note: You’ll also need the specific GP rear glass. We’re still digging that number up.
Rounding out the major aero advancements of the GP has to be the underbody tray. This, while playing a role in reducing lft on the GP, as actually been standard on the MCS and JCW in many markets for years.
- 51-75-2-753-163 UNDERSIDE $109.21/ 1 piece
- 51-75-2-753-164 UNDERSIDE $109.21 / 1 piece
- 51-75-2-753-165 BRACKET $7.31 / 1 piece
- 51-75-2-753-166 BRACKET $7.31 / 1 piece
- 51-16-1-943-122 PLASTIC N $0.40 / 20 pieces
- 51-71-2-752-360 FILLISTER $0.66 / 2 pieces
- 07-13-0-702-966 EXPANDING $0.58 / 2 pieces
- 07-14-7-117-693 HEX BOLT $1.18 / 2 pieces
- 07-11-9-904-042 HEX BOLT $0.78 / 2 pieces
But what about those GP wheels?
- 36116856220 17″ JCW GP wheels
Then there are those red front brake ducts:
- 51747330891 (left) and 51747330892 (right)
But it’s what is behind those ducts that matter most to us. Behold the entire GP six-pot front brake system:
- 34106858069 Caliper housing left
- 34106858070 Caliper housing right
- 34116858071 Ventilated disc (2)
- 34116858073 Fender left
- 34116858074 Fender right
- 34206858072 Rear brake carrier
- 34356859135 Brake pad sensor rear
- 34306858079 Brake hose, front (2)
- 34336857907 Master Cylinder
- 34336863500 Booster (Only in connection with seal 34336770915)
- 07129906196 Hexagon nut, self-locking
The interior of course is also pretty unique on the GP. But of course it’s still available if you dig a bit.
Red GP Belts
- 72117331061 Front left
- 72117331062 Front right
And then there are those fantastic Recaro GP Seats
- 52107331059 Reference Sport Recaro leather seat left
- 52107315522 Reference Sport Recaro leather seat right
Interested? Get in touch with one of MF’s preferred MINI dealers below. And tell them we sent you.
And be sure to check out our three reviews of the GP if you’ve missed them over the past few months.