MINI Updates it’s Lifestyle Collection & Debuts Puma Collaboration
Official Release: Mobility plays a vital role in today’s world, whether for business or pleasure. Nothing is more important while being on the move than luggage you can rely on. The MINI Lifestyle Collection bags and cases are a perfect symbiosis of comfort, functionality and modern design. The collection features a wide variety of colours, shapes and sizes, ranging from compact shoppers to spacious trolleys, and is characterised by the same dynamic use of space found in MINI cars.
MINI by PUMA.
The sporty and urban MINI by PUMA bag collection is made with durable ripstop fabric. All models have expandable capacities, making them perfectly equipped for the changing demands of day-to-day mobility. The bags feature MINI seatbelt-design shoulder straps and eye-catching orange zips.
The MINI by PUMA Weekender Bag is the perfect size for a long weekend and the main compartment can be expanded using snap fasteners on the side. The bag also has a handy separate zip compartment and a reinforced base with sturdy metal studs.
The MINI by PUMA Work Bag is just what you need to stay organised and prepared throughout the working day; thanks to its many compartments, your documents are ready to hand. Its two front pockets and padded laptop compartment ensure you always know where to find what you’re looking for.
The confidently stylish MINI by PUMA Large Holdall Bag is the ideal companion for both work and play. The wrap-around zip can be used to expand the bag when additional space is required. The bag includes a laptop compartment and can be easily carried over the shoulder or by hand. The MINI by PUMA Shoulder Bag is comfortable, practical and stylish, with shiny metal buckles and a reinforced base. The bag features a special laptop compartment and its capacity can be expanded using a zip.
The collection is rounded off by the sleek MINI by PUMA Wallet with its many compartments helping to keep cards, notes and coins in order.
Colours by MINI.
MINI is launching a brightly coloured luggage series perfect for spring and summer.Whether you’re off to yoga class or taking a weekend trip, the MINI Big Duffle Bag is practical, stylish and makes a statement. The glossy lacquered-effect bags are available in over ten colours, from orange, green and blue to silver and gold, and all prominently feature the striking MINI logo.
The more compact and understated MINI Fashion Bag has the logo more subtly printed in the corner and, like the larger model, comes with a detachable shoulder strap. This model is available in the colours berry, black and white.
Lightweight with a robust shell, the MINI Rooftop Cabin Trolley is built to impress. This attractive hard shell case with racing stripes can be used as cabin luggage and is easy to manoeuvre with its two carry handles and four castors, which feature the MINI wheel design. It also comes with a mesh divider, protective transport cover, TSA lock and name tag. Available in black, grey and white, this wheeled case is also available in chili red and lightning blue.
The collection includes two other takes on the wheeled case, with the larger MINI Rooftop Trolley model and the smaller MINI Rooftop Pilot Trolley.
Written By: Gabe
Sort by MINI model
- MINI’s Plugin Hybrid Drivetrain Previewed
- Secret BMW Hydrogen Program Revealed
- BMW Previews Turbo Water Injection MINI’s Three Cylinder Engine
- MINI USA Sales Up 14.8% in June 2015
- MINI Hardtop Wins Auto Express Premium Small Car Award
- Woofcast #556: The Clubman Show
- 2017 Countryman Spotted on the ‘Ring (Video)
- A Sneak Peek at the Clubman JCW Package
- A Tribute to the MINI R58 Coupe (Video)
- 2015 JCW at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
MotoringFile on Instagram
- BMW USA Sales Up 6.5% in June 2015
- Secret BMW Hydrogen Program Revealed
- The F82 M4 Beats the E92 M3’s Nurburgring Time – By A lot
- BMW Team RLL Survives to Finish on the Podium at the Glen
- An Inside Look at How BMW Camouflages its Prototypes
- Video: Watch the R1200 Engine Assembly Process
- Deconstructing the BMW Concept Path 22
- Do You Need More than a 3 Series Diesel?
- BMW Team RLL – Sahlen’s Six Hour of the Glen Preview + The M6 GT3 Debuts
- New in the BF Garage: BMW G650 GS
- Gogoro Electric Scooter on Pre-Order in Taiwan
- Recap: Amerivespa 2015 — Indianapolis, IN
- Scooter Vagabonding. Man Quits His Job, Rides Ruckus 30k Miles. (video)
- Change.org Petition Aims to Ban All Motorcycles In Hawaii
- Genuine Debuts New Buddy Color: Titanium Gloss
- Review: Vespa GTS 300 ABS by Just Gotta Scoot
- Ask SF: What’s the Best First Motorcycle for a Scooterist?
- Custom: The Hunter’s Honda Ruckus
- Review: 2015 Vespa GTS 300 Super ABS
- The EcoReco: We Want Your Questions
MINI Model Cheat Sheet
R50: One & MC Hatch
R52: All 1st Gen MINI Convt.
R53: MCS Hatch
2nd Gen MINI
R60: MINI Crossover
R61: MINI Crossover Coupe
3rd Gen MINI
F55: Five Door Hatch
F60: MINI Crossover
Advertise with MotoringFile
MotoringFile Buyers GuidesR50 ('02-'06 MC) Buyers Guide
R53 ('02-'06 MCS) Buyers Guide
'12 JCW Coupe
'11 Fiat 500 Sport
'11 Tesla Roaster 2.5 '11 Countryman Comparo
'11 Cooper S Hatch
'11 Countryman MCS (FWD)
'11 Countryman MC (auto)
'10 Mayfair MCS (auto)
'11 Countryman MCS (ALL4)
'10 MINI E
'10 Tesla Roadster Sport
'09 Cooper S Convertible
'09 JCW Hatch
'09 JCW Clubman
JCW Stage I vs JCW Stage II
'08 Clubman S (Auto)
1st Drive: '08 MINI Clubman
'08 Smart Fourtwo
Comparison: '08 BMW 135i
'06 R53 MCS vs '07 R56 MCS
'07 R56 JCW (Stage 1)
'07 MINI Cooper S Long Term
'07 BMW Z4 M Coupe
'07 MINI Cooper & Cooper S
Audio: '07 MC/MCS at the Track
'06 JCW GP Long term
Reader Review: JCW GP
'06 JCW Cooper S Long Term
Comparison: '06 Lotus Elise
Comparison: '06 Mazda MX5
Comparison: '06 UK Focus ST
Comparison: '06 Civic Si
Comparison: '04 TVR T350
Comparison: '06 Nissan 350z
Comparison: '06 VW GTI w/DSG
Podcast: Cooper S Auto
Podcast: BMW 325i
Podcast: JCW MC Soundkit
'04 JCW MINI Cooper Tuning Kit
'05 MCS: One Month Review
'05 MCS Auto
'05 JCW S 1st Drive
'05 MINI Cooper
'05 MCS Conv. Long Term
'05 MINI Cooper S
'05 MCS Cabrio 1st Drive
'04 JCW MCS First Drive
'04 MC w/JCW Tuning Kit
BMW M3 SMG Vs. MCS
'04 MINI Cooper CVT
'02 MCS 3 year Review
Autocrossing the MINI Range