MINI USA has increased standard options on all models for 2015 and as you’d expect also increased prices across the board. However MINI has kept increases relatively modest at 0-2.6% overall. Here’s a full look.
New Requirements – for F5X vehicles only
- Vehicles equipped with Comfort Access (322) will be required to take Alarm System (302). Both options are optimal for cold weather climates & city dwellers.
- Vehicles with either screen (8.8” via 7L5 or 6.5” via 6FP) will be required to take Rear-view Camera (3AG) and Park Distance Control (507) as well.
Premium Package change
- In order to up the premium factor of the Premium Package, MINI has added Comfort Access for F5X & R6X, as well as Storage Pack to F5X. Pricing remains unchanged.
Other notable pricing changes:
- Blazing Red (B63 & B83) & Moonwalk Gray (B71) metallic paints will be priced at $500 to be consistent with other metallic paints.
- Sport Seats will now be a $300 option for Cooper models (previously $250).
- Destination & Handling will be increased to $850 from Model Year 2015
We’ll have more on the 2015 model years changes in the coming days.