The F56 based MINI JCW is a huge step forward in performance and technology. However that doesn’t mean it’s perfect. And now you have your turn to tell MINI what you like and what you don’t.
We know that MINI reads MotoringFile daily across both sides of the Atlantic. And while they’ve done a bang-up job on paper for the new JCW, that doesn’t mean it’s perfect. And that’s where you, the MINI experts and potential buyers of this new car come in.
So sound off in the comments below and tell us what you like and what you would love to see changed.
To recap, here are some quick facts, figures and standard features for the JCW:
– 228 hp and 236 ft-lbs
– Standard Aero kit and rear spoiler
– Unique JCW 17″ wheels with 18″ optional
– Standard LED headlights
– More aggressive exhaust
– Sport suspension standard (identical to the Cooper S optional sport suspension
– Exclusive color – Rebel Green
– Exclusive roof color – Chili Red
– More aggressive sport seats (standard in cloth with Dynamica optional) with higher levels of bottom and side bolstering
– Brembo four-pot set-up in the front (standard Cooper S single-pot in the rear)