We’ve got the new MINI Countryman S E Hybrid for the next week and want you to come along for the ride. So let us know what you’d like to know about the car and what You’d like us to test.
To recap this is the brand’s first ever plug-in hybrid model and a look into the future of MINI hybrids.
- High-quality BMW Group eDrive components, configured to suit this specific model, that draw on expertise gained from the development of BMW iPerformance automobiles
- Tue Countryman S E drivetrain is not far off from the i8s drivetrain – it’s just turned backwards.
- 3-cylinder gasoline engine and electric motor combine to produce a total system output of 221 hp.
- Electric driving at speeds of up to 77 mph with a range of up to 24 miles*.
- Novel driving experience due to the electrified all-wheel drive system ALL4.
- Three operating modes available for selection via eDrive toggle switch. Hybrid-specific displays.