Today we bring you the first 2019 MINI LCI videos – giving us the best look at MINI’s LCI to date. And if you can’t make it to NAIAS next week, this will likely be the best look you’re going to get until these new MINIs hit showrooms this Spring.
The 2019 MINI – The Executive Summary of Changes
Here’s a quick overview of what we’re going to see with the 2019 MINI LCI across the Hardtop 2 Door, Hardtop 4 Door and Convertible. Keep in mind that this list is subtly different (and doesn’t include the DCT and updated LEDs) than what you’ll see in the UK and Europe.
– LED rear lights in Union Jack design.
– New MINI logo
– New exterior colors: Emerald Grey metallic, Starlight Blue metallic, and Solaris Orange metallic
– Piano Black exterior: headlight surrounds, rear lights and radiator grille finished in high-gloss black
– New alloy wheels: Roulette Spoke 2-tone, Propeller Spoke 2-tone are now available for all body variants. 17-inch light alloy wheels in Rail Spoke 2-tone are new
– Extended range of leather trim, interior surfaces and Color Lines.
– Unique individualization with MINI Yours Customized.
– Multifunction steering wheel and radio with 6.5-inch colour screen, USB and Bluetooth interface as standard.
– Optional radio and navigation systems with touchscreen monitor.
– Telephony with wireless charging.
– MINI Connected and MINI Connected XL with new functions.
– MINI logo projection from the exterior mirror on the driver’s side.
You can check out the full details here. And look for more on the updated MINIs in the days and weeks ahead.