Recently we've had a few emails asking what exactly is being phased in for January 1st, 2005 for the US market. While this info has been posted several times prior I thought it might be a good idea to put it all in one place. So here's the list we've compiled that should have everything that will be available. Please keep in mind that this info is directly from MINIUSA documents so if something changes it's their fault not ours 🙂
- Limited Slip Differential for the Cooper S (option# 2TA)
- MINI Cooper S Automatic Transmission (option# 205) which comes with “Paddles” (option# 202)
- Auto Dimming Rear View MIrror (option# 431)
- Center Arm Rest – official MINI design (option# 473)
- Rain Sensor and Auto Headlights (option# 521) the current rain sensor & auto dimming mirror option will be phased out when this new option is phased in.
Also making it's debut January 1st (and available on all US MINIs) will be the “Convenience” package. It will consist of the following
- Universal Garage Door Opener (individual option# 319)
- Auto Dimming Rear View MIrror (individual option# 431)
- Rain Sensor and Auto Headlights (individual option# 521)
You can see the entire line-up for the 2005 MINIUSA options and packages below:
Note that pricing has yet to be announced.