This comes from an MF reader:
Just thought I’d pass on something of interest to your Canadian readers… MINI Canada is offering a limited edition Works package including the JCW Works Kit:
Here’s what it looks like:
- Standard Mini Cooper S – $30,500 CAD
- JCW Kit Package Cooper S – $37,700 CAD
- JCW Works tuning kit ($6,800)
- DSC ($690)
- Style 98 – Web-spoke wheels ($?)
- LSD ($650)
- Front and rear fogs ($270)
- JCW Carbon Fibre Mirror Caps ($?)
The prices in brackets are the equivalent stand-alone cost of each item if purchased separately.
On top of that you can still add:
Standard upholstry options (e.g. leather, anthracite trim, etc.) Heated Seats Chrome line interior “Premium Package” Auto Climate Control H/K sound system
Hope this is interesting to some Canucks!