MINI UK has officially released pricing on the 2008 Clubman:
– MINI Cooper Clubman: Ã‚Â£14,235
– MINI Cooper D Clubman: Ã‚Â£15,400
– MINI Cooper S Clubman: Ã‚Â£17,210
These prices are around an Ã‚Â£1,210 increase over comparable coupe MINIs in the UK. Now before all you yanks start pulling out your currency converters remember that BMW never prices cars based solely on currency conversions. If that were the case a US MCS would start close to $30k.
Instead US Clubman buyers can expect the both the Cooper and Cooper S models to come in around $2000 more than the coupe version. We expect US pricing to be close to the following:
– MINI Cooper Clubman: $20,000 (est.)
– MINI Cooper S Clubman: $23,000 (est.)
Look for a MINI One Clubman model and a dealer installed Clubman JCW kit (for the “S” version) to both be available in 2008.