This past week was as busy as it gets. We had three world debuts, some huge scoops (Rolls MINI anyone?) and a ton of interviews with some of the largest names in the MINI world. Here’s a quick list of the highlights.
– MINI United: We’re Here!
– World Debut: MINI Mayfair and MINI Camden
– MINI United Interview: Paddy Hopkirk
– JCW WC50 to be Priced Around â‚¬40,000
– MF Exclusive: Leaked MINI Prototype a Fake
– MINI UK Releases Full WC50 Specs
– MINI United Video Recap
– MF Exclusive: Rolls Royce to Create Special Edition MINI
– MINI United 2009 Interview: Rauno Aaltonen
– Mayfair & Camden Special Editions in Motion (Video)
– Motorsports at MINI United 2009
– MINI United Interview: Gert Hildebrand