24 Hours of Nurburgring Live Updates
Oldest at the top, newest at the bottom:
- Lap 5: MINI #146 had a solid start into the race and hold its ground as 99th after seven laps. #147 currently out of race in lap five. Update to follow.
- #147 has been returned to the pits. Driver Harald Hennes is alright. Crew is working on the car to get it back into the race.
- While car no. 147 is still being worked on, car no. 146 has worked its way back up to 78th after 15 laps.
- Insider from the pits: Things starting to look positive for MINI #147. Likely to re-enter the race. MINI #146 is back on the track after a pitstop and driver change number two. JÃ¼rgen Schmarl is now at the wheel.
- MINI #146 is 108th after 23 laps.
- #147 is back out (thanks Axel!)
- â€ŽPit lane and the GP course are mostly dry but on the Nordschleife there are still a couple of wet spots due to the rain during the last couple of days.
- MINI #146 is 64th after 46 laps. Ralf Martin handed the wheel over to JÃ¼rgen Schmarl. Also, MINI #147 is 180th after 25 laps. Harald Hennes took over from Fredrik Lestrup.
- MINI #146 just sprinted into the top 50 overall after 67 laps. Ovations from the crew when the drivers changed again.
- Bad break for MINI #146. After moving up to 47th overall, engine problems stop the run through the overall standings. Car is back in the pits, crew is working feverishly on the engine. Update to follow.
- Pit crew is trying to get MINI #146 back into the race once the issues has been solved.
- MINI #146 has just left the pits re-entering the race.
- MINI 146 is currently 109th with 72 laps, MINI 147 is 151st with 61 laps.
- Ever since MINI #146 got back on the track it had to deal with minor technical issues. Currently, #146 ranks 133th after 84 laps. Meanwhile, MINI #147 has been driving steadily and is currently 141th with 81 laps due to the delays early in the race.
- â€Ž39th NÃ¼rburgring 24 Hour Race just ended. Both MINI John Cooper Works CoupÃ© Endurance finished the race. Congratulations to the whole team.
- MINI #146 finishes the race 113th (113 laps), MINI #147 ends up 129th (107 laps).
(Source: MINI Motorsport)
Written By: Gabe
Sort by MINI model
- A Day Out at the Autobahn Country Club
- MOTOR Magazine Names JCW GP its 2013 Best “Bang for Your Bucks”
- MINI Sales up 3.3% Worldwide for April
- Videos: MINIs on the ‘Ring
- The Latest F56 Spy Photos Reveal New Details
- MINI Unveils Roberto Cavalli Designed Paceman for Life Ball 2013
- MINI: ReBorn in the Netherlands
- MINI Continues to Dominate FIA Cross Country
- 300+ HP From MINI’s New 3 Cylinder Possible According to BMW M
- Old vs New: Two Generations of JCW GPs Compared in Photos
- RideApart Reviews the BMW F 800 GT
- BMW & Pininfarina Tease the Gran Lusso Coupé
- 2014 BMW M5 Facelift Leaks out Early
- BMW M5 Sets World Drift Record
- Video and Gallery: The New F 800 GS Adventure
- The BMW M3: All Four Generations (E30, E36, E46, E92) At The Track
- Video: Ariel Atom vs Rallycross Citroen vs BMW HP4
- BMW Motorrad Sales up 11.5% Worldwide. Best Sales Month Ever.
- BMW Posts Another Month of Record Sales Worldwide
- The All Electric i3 will Cost Around $40k. Would you Consider it?
- A New, Responsive Vespa.com
- Recapping the Chicago Genuine “Family Reunion” Ride
- Video: Honda Bringing the 125cc Grom to the USA in August
- Honda Bringing the Forza 300 Maxi-scooter to the USA
- Custom Ruckus: The LV Project
- Video: Using Special Effects to Encourage Safety
- Photos: Craze Custom Cub
- Haynes Now Offering Lambretta Manual
- Happy Birthday, Audrey Hepburn
- Video: Looking Back at the Vespa 946 Debut
MINI Model Cheat Sheet
Advertise with MotoringFile
Translate MotoringFile with Google:
MotoringFile Buyers GuidesR50 ('02-'06 MC) Buyers Guide
R53 ('02-'06 MCS) Buyers Guide
'12 JCW Coupe
'11 Fiat 500 Sport
'11 Tesla Roaster 2.5 '11 Countryman Comparo
'11 Cooper S Hatch
'11 Countryman MCS (FWD)
'11 Countryman MC (auto)
'10 Mayfair MCS (auto)
'11 Countryman MCS (ALL4)
'10 MINI E
'10 Tesla Roadster Sport
'09 Cooper S Convertible
'09 JCW Hatch
'09 JCW Clubman
JCW Stage I vs JCW Stage II
'08 Clubman S (Auto)
1st Drive: '08 MINI Clubman
'08 Smart Fourtwo
Comparison: '08 BMW 135i
'06 R53 MCS vs '07 R56 MCS
'07 R56 JCW (Stage 1)
'07 MINI Cooper S Long Term
'07 BMW Z4 M Coupe
'07 MINI Cooper & Cooper S
Audio: '07 MC/MCS at the Track
'06 JCW GP Long term
Reader Review: JCW GP
'06 JCW Cooper S Long Term
Comparison: '06 Lotus Elise
Comparison: '06 Mazda MX5
Comparison: '06 UK Focus ST
Comparison: '06 Civic Si
Comparison: '04 TVR T350
Comparison: '06 Nissan 350z
Comparison: '06 VW GTI w/DSG
Podcast: Cooper S Auto
Podcast: BMW 325i
Podcast: JCW MC Soundkit
'04 JCW MINI Cooper Tuning Kit
'05 MCS: One Month Review
'05 MCS Auto
'05 JCW S 1st Drive
'05 MINI Cooper
'05 MCS Conv. Long Term
'05 MINI Cooper S
'05 MCS Cabrio 1st Drive
'04 JCW MCS First Drive
'04 MC w/JCW Tuning Kit
BMW M3 SMG Vs. MCS
'04 MINI Cooper CVT
'02 MCS 3 year Review
Autocrossing the MINI Range