Spice Orange with Green Lounge Leather. Yes Green. We’ll hopefully be behind the wheel soon. Until then here are some quick thoughts:
– The Spice orange is a bit of a disappointment in our eyes. Where the previous orange was too light and creamy, this is too dark and bronze-like.
– The green lounge leather is fantastic (although admittedly not with Orange).
– The new exterior design looks great in person.
– Rear foglights are not standard.
– Reverse lights are located within the lights on the bumper now.
– The refined interior looks great in person. The blacks are black and the overall look is much more up-market
We’ll be driving the 2011 MINI Cooper S (new engine and all) so let us know what you want to know!