SCCA Solo NationalsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â started in Topeka Kansas on Tuesday.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The autocross nationals run through Friday, with some classes competing on Tuesday and Wednesday and the remainder competing on Thursday and Friday.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Each class will run on both the East and West course and the best time each driver has from each couse will be used to determine the overall placing.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
In the first two days of competition, the only MINI entries competing were in G-Stock (SCCA class that theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â stock MCS competes in).Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
The results for both the East and the West course are now in for G-stock.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â MINIs took the top 7 spots, 10 of the 11 trophies, and 23 of the top 24 spots in the class of 38 drivers.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Congratulations to all.
- Craig D Wilcox – 2005 MINI Cooper S 54.134 (East) | 52.311 (West) | 106.445 (combined)
- Brianne Corn – 2005 MINI Cooper S 54.338 (East) | 52.197 (West) |Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 106.535 (combined)
- Graeme Weston-Lewis – 2005 Mini Cooper S 54.391 (East) | 52.244 (West) | 106.635 (combined)
In the G-stock Ladies class, 9 of the 10 entries were MINI drivers.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The top three positions went to MINI Cooper S drivers.
- Wendi Lynn Allen – 2005 MINI Cooper SÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 54.348 (East) | 53.331 (West) | 107.679 (combined)
- Annie Bauer – 2005 MINI Cooper S 55.613 (East) | 53.670 (West) | 109.283 (combined)
- Shalyn Morrow – 2005 MINI Cooper S 55.924 (East) | 53.386 (West) |Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 109.310 (combined)
H-stock (MC), STS (MC), and STX (MCS) have yet to get thier first set of runs in.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â When those results are available, we’ll post them here on MotoringFile.
[ Tuesday East CourseÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Results ] SCCA
[ Wednesday West Course Results ] SCCA