[pictobrowser motoringfile 72157616694978509]
Official Release: After the successful year in 2008, the MINI CHALLENGE ride is again on. The proposed race calendar for next season promises to be exciting entertainment: The popular club sport series in 2009 will be at eight Scoring events for a total of 16 race weekend runs out and in again Framework at top motorsports events (Formula 1, WTCC, ADAC Masters Weekend, Oldtimer Grand Prix). For some time, the MINI CHALLENGE itself but also the sporting highlight form. A highlight event of 22 to 24 May is at Silverstone (GB): Just in time for the 50th MINI birthday guest of the series at MINI United Festival, the traditional venue of the international MINI fans, and will be there with tens of thousands of fans celebrating the round.
With scoring runs in Brno (CZ) and on the Salzburgring (A) find more races outside Germany. This shows that not only the Driver field, but also the MINI CHALLENGE racing calendar is more ever international.
In the new season the MINI John Cooper Works CHALLENGE is again used for racing. The race car was celebrated in the 2008 season and offered significantly faster lap times, giving both the drivers and the fans an even more exciting Motorsport experience.
Date / Race track / Race
– 16.-19.04.09 / Hockenheimring / Prize of the City of Stuttgart
– 22.-24.05.09 / Silverstone (GB) / MINI United
– 19.-21.06.09/ Brno (CZ) / WTCC
– 10.-12.07.09/ Nurburgring / Formula 1
– 07.-09.08.09 / Nurburgring / AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix
– 04.-06.09.09 / Oschersleben / WTCC
– 18.-20.09.09 / Sachsenring / ADAC Masters Weekend
– 02.-03.10.09 / Salzburgring (A) / Finals (Rundstrecken-Trophy)