On the fence on whether or not to upgrade to the JCW Pro exhaust? The new kit is designed more holistically than before and is comprised of a full ECU remap, stainless steel and some interesting features. But how does it sound you ask? This MINI UK promo video gives us our best audio sample yet.
Here’s the full rundown of features:
– A stainless steel cat-back system
– Optional Carbon Fiber and Stainless tips with JCW logos
– 15hp Power increase due to ECU remapping and increase flow (on the Cooper S)
– A remote that allows the driver to open and close the electronic baffle inside the exhaust allowing for a more aggressive note when appropriate
– Track mode – opens the exhaust baffle increasing exhaust noise via a button on the remote – not approved for the street
– Available only on the Cooper S as a dealer accessory